Ricoh showcases cloud-based data collection and on demand eDiscovery at Legaltech New York 2018
January 30, 2018 |
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Ricoh USA, Inc. is excited to showcase their latest lineup of user-friendly and innovative Intelligent eDiscovery solutions at Legaltech New York 2018, including Remlox™ Cloud, RICOH eDiscovery On Demand, OpenAxes and Managed Review Services.
“Through a combination of tenured expertise and leading technology, we make eDiscovery easier and more efficient, so legal professionals can stay focused on their core concerns,” said David Greetham, Vice President, eDiscovery Sales and Operations, Ricoh USA, Inc. “By working with Ricoh to provide relevant and intelligent eDiscovery solutions, legal teams are enabled to focus on case strategies and growing their business. At Legaltech 2018, we plan to showcase how we do just that.”
Ricoh’s Intelligent eDiscovery solutions that will be on display in booth 518:
- Launching this year at Legaltech, Remlox™ Cloud is a user-friendly, cloud-based software solution that enables proportionality through a forensic targeted collection. It automates the collection process by allowing users to efficiently gather only the most potentially relevant information needed for their case. Users can request a collection in the morning, using Ricoh’s same-day email deployment, and can be reviewing their data that same evening, utilizing one of Ricoh’s industry-leading document review solutions. And it’s all hosted in Ricoh’s Microsoft® Azure™ environment with enhanced security.
- RICOH eDiscovery On Demand is a self-service, on-demand, cloud-based software solution with a customizable, easy-to-navigate user-interface. It puts the eDiscovery process at a user’s fingertips with no long-term commitment. Users can process, interact with, review and produce their Electronically Stored Information (ESI) from their eDiscovery projects 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Launched at Legaltech last year, OpenAxes is an on-premise identification, collection, smart culling and legal hold solution that efficiently and cost-effectively identifies relevant and potentially responsive data. It is deployed behind the firewall with minimal infrastructure requirements and allows enterprise customers to easily apply legal holds, and investigate and analyze data in place, across unlimited endpoints.
- Ricoh’s Managed Review Service provides proven expertise and professionalism, giving customers scalable access to licensed, contract attorneys who specialize in the efficient review of ESI. By using expertise and a technology-driven approach, Ricoh’s Managed Review Services efficiently identify the most relevant documents, saving time, while keeping the costs proportionate to the case.
Also attending the conference, will be several of Ricoh’s tenured eDiscovery experts who will be available for one-on-one meetings in Ricoh’s private meeting room.
- David A. Greetham, Vice President of eDiscovery Sales and Operations, leads Ricoh’s Intelligent eDiscovery solutions in the US. He is a true industry pioneer of Digital Forensics, delivering investigation excellence and expert witness testimony for over 24 years, authoring standards that set the grounds for effective investigation, and inventing the patented Remlox™ Remote ESI Collection tool and now Remlox™ Cloud that have revolutionized the way data is collected.
- John Thacher, Director, eDiscovery Managed Review Services, has been working in eDiscovery for almost 15 years, managing well over 200 Review Projects. He is known for an unwavering focus on efficiency, process controls, and an ability to harness the most current technologies with advanced workflow design. John is currently fully engaged in helping Ricoh clients find the right mix of risk management, defensibility, process controls, advanced workflow designs and the appropriate use of advanced technologies.
- Eric P. Mandel, Domain Strategist GRC Services, is known in the eDiscovery community for his leadership roles on the Sedona Conference Working Group 1, the Legal Technology Professionals Institute and the ACEDS Twin Cities chapter, as well as his speaking engagements and published papers on eDiscovery and the Federal Rules.
For more information about Ricoh at Legaltech New York, click here. Attendees who would like to schedule an interview or demonstration with a Ricoh expert, please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn about how Ricoh’s Intelligent eDiscovery solutions are helping customers to securely, yet simply, empower their digital workplace, visit www.ricoh-usa.com. And follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.